Thermoweldable belts for industrial handling
Mafdel offers a wide range of belts for industrial handling that meet your different application needs.
This range includes: round belts, trapezoidal belts, ridge-top belts and special belts.
Mafdel belts have optimum characteristics for many applications:
Ease and flexibility of use
- Easily welded on site with no specialist skill requirement
- On site joining without dismantling of conveyors
- Immediate repairs without production downtime
- Possibility of shortening or lengthening a belt to suit your needs
- Easy repair of damaged belts
- Flexibility in conveyor design and selected belt spacing
- Reduced and simplified belt stock
- Mono-material products, waterproof, rot-resistant
- Smooth surfaces to inhibit bacterial growth
- Resistant to water, animal and vegetable oils and fats
- Resistant to detergent products
- Easy to clean
Wide product range
- Considerable choice of belts with varied characteristics providing solutions for most handling requirements
- Wide range of coverings for trapezoidal belts
- A variety of friction coefficients on round belts available depending on need
- Excellent resistance to wear and abrasion
- Excellent resistance to hydrocarbons and many solvents
- Very high traction capacity with aramid reinforcement combined with an overlap weld.
Table comparing benefits of the different methods of industrial conveying
|MAFDEL thermoweldable belts||Rubber
|Ease of assembly||+||–||–|
|Resistance to chemical
and hydrocarbon products
|Ease of maintenance||+||–||–|
|Can be coated||+||+||–|
|Easy to clean||+||–||–|
|Simplified stock management||+||–||+|
|Suitability for food contact||+||–||–|
Our production methods also let us offer custom-made belts in order to meet our clients’ needs.
You can download the full catalogue here.